3218 Woodland Avenue
Metairie, LA 70007
Career Objective Transmission Design Engineer seeking position in which to make a positive impact in company by using my special skills and training.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Relevant experience of application of principles in area of engineering specialty
- Outstanding knowledge of applicable federal, state, local laws and the National Electric Codes
- Familiar with PLS CADD and personal computers
- Amazing ability to manage in stressful situations and immense capability to travel and carry out field work.
- Remarkable ability to manage as a team member and work cross-functionally.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent project administration and leadership skills
Transmission Design Engineer, August 2005 – Present
PacifiCorp, Metairie, LA
- Provided technical assistance to company’s internal engineering staff.
- Headed project teams in the development of critical engineering solutions and advanced design specifications and bid packages.
- Established detailed transmission engineering work.
- Evaluated transmission engineering related work and conducted site inspections.
- Aided as a lead in the work group and coached career level engineers, technicians and drafters.
- Advanced ways to technically review EPC vendor proposals.
Transmission Design Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Moip, Metairie, LA
- Advanced optimum engineering intricacies for Junction and long distance Transmission system infrastructure.
- Supervised conduct of detailed surveys and utilized the results obtained to establish Junction Transmission rings.
- Administered the assignment of approved junction transmission capacity.
- Reviewed customer requirements on any changes to the Long Distance Service System.
Bachelor’s Degree in Telecom Engineering, Chapman University, Orange, CA