1944 Foley Street
Miami, FL 33128
Job Objective To be given a chance to exhibit my skills as a Transportation Engineer and use my knowledge as a positive influence with reputable company.
Summary Of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in traffic and transportation engineering
- Extensive knowledge of World Geography and Country locations as well as of highway laws and highway engineering specifications
- Operational knowledge of traffic practices
- Good understanding of logistics problems and applications related to transportation
- Proficient with survey tools, simulation models, specialized design software, and computer-aided design and drafting (CADD)
- Amazing ability to administer projects, manage in a team and fast paced environment
- Remarkable ability to use reference material to complete tasks
- Superior Customer Service, communication and organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving, mathematical and analytical skills
Transportation Engineer, August 2005 – Present
UPS, Miami, FL
- Advanced plans for surface transportation projects and outlined modifications of existing streets, highways and freeways.
- Formulated deeds, property descriptions and right-of-way maps.
- Carried out field engineering calculations and formulated public reports of environmental analysis statements.
- Monitored vehicular and pedestrian traffic conditions.
- Coordinated tasks in transportation studies.
Transportation Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Psomas, Miami, FL
- Provided input for the management of traffic management policies.
- Coordinated about plans and work schedules with contractors, utility companies and other governmental agencies.
- Managed the survey, staking, layout and inspection of construction projects.
- Forecasted cost of projects and outlined contracts and details for labor, materials and equipment and innovated preliminary engineering treatments.
- Analyzed traffic problems and provided solutions.
- Coordinated with representatives of private industry, local organizations and citizens.
- Explained contracts and formulated final layout drawings and advanced data for public review.
Bachelor’s Degree in Transportation Engineer, Western Illinois University, Macomb, IL