2876 Johnny Lane
Milwaukee, WI 53218
Job Objective Seeking work as an UNIX System Engineer in which to exercise my past experience in the field for the good of the company.
UNIX System Engineer, August 2005 – Present
CSC, Milwaukee, WI
- Executed regular product design, systems evaluation and programming tasks on application software.
- Encoded problems discovered by quality analysts and interpreted marketing needs for a product.
- Handled maintenance of single product modules.
- Tracked new software in comparison with existing software to enhance product effectiveness.
- Managed fresh technology and development tools and aided in development of user manuals.
- Formulated programs with regard to specifications provided by higher level staff.
UNIX System Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
TELEACE (S) Pte Ltd, Milwaukee, WI
- Outlined process related to systems administration and assisted on technology improvements.
- Managed installations, upgrades and patch management as required.
- Delegated technical services to the requisite service levels.
- Extended proactive support and handled technical issues from customers.
- Handled all tasks with regard to server infrastructure.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Relevant experience in managing systems management tools on UNIX platforms
- Exceptional knowledge of entire development process and basic network administration on UNIX platforms
- Outstanding knowledge of multi-tiered web-based application design and enterprise systems architecture on UNIX platforms
- Solid understanding of a UNIX-based operating system, components, and subsystems
- Familiar with Oracle, Informix, DB2, SAP oracle, SAP MaxDB, Sybase and MYSQL
- Remarkable ability to multi- task and work independently and as a team
- Superior problem solving and design skills
- Solid communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mendocino College, Ukiah, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated