814 Willow Greene Drive
Montgomery, AL 36117
[email]Job Objective To join forces with growing business seeking a hard working qualified Vehicle Integration Engineer.
Highlights Of Qualifications:
- Relevant experience in vehicle design and the design of major automotive systems
- Steep knowledge of Vehicle HVAC, thermal, powertrain, and drive quality
- Familiar with reading and outlining electrical schematics for PCBs, wiring harnesses and system interconnections
- Good understanding of Vehicle Management System (VMS) integration
- Remarkable ability to manage tasks independently and head a cross functional team
- Ability to analyze complex engine, transmission and vehicle control systems
- Outstanding capability to read and interpret CAN data
- Strong technical writing skills and skilled in MS Office
- Superior communication skills and a effective independent thinker
Vehicle Integration Engineer, August 2005 – Present
EnergyCS, Montgomery, AL
- Managed Battery Management System operating strategy.
- Gathered and handled diagnostic data from a battery pack.
- Formulated test plans for verifying system-level conformance of BMS controller.
- Handled vehicle-level battery-related problems.
- Coordinated with hardware and software team as well as monitored varied hardware and software.
Vehicle Integration Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
CDI, Montgomery, AL
- Delegated to understand customer needs and coordinated with engineering teams to outline technical needs.
- Monitored progress of the electrical system and advanced electrical systems and customer interface
- Handled trade-offs with other vehicle requirements right through the execution of the program.
- Aided cross-functional team to resolve conflicts.
- Managed corporate processes and systems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, South Carolina State University, Orangeburg, SC
382 Central Park W, Apt 6L
Santa Clara, CA 95051
[email]Objective: To obtain employment as a Vehicle Integration Engineer with a growing company to further develop skills in a fast paced environment.
Profound knowledge of design concepts of chassis aggregates like controls, suspension, steering, brakes, exhaust, and fuel systems.
Greater capability of mentoring and training other engineers in systems integration and testing engineer practices.
Thorough knowledge about the fundamentals of vehicle engineering, design and drafting.
Excellent working knowledge of 3D CAD, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, and PowerPoint.
Vehicle Integration Engineer, 2006 to till date
Aalfs Manufacturing Company, CA
Developed and applied the art of systems integration and test engineering methods, theories and research techniques to the design.
Worked with development and manufacturing engineers to coordinated fabrication and inspected activities and followed-up.
Performed control architecture development and vehicle dynamic system modeling and analysis.
Analyzed data to develop new designs for motors, chassis, and other related hydraulic, mechanical, and electromechanical components.
M.S in Automobile Engineering, 2006
Texas A&M University, College Station
B.S in Mechanical Engineering, 2004
Pennsylvania State University, University Park
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated