27 Cook Hill Road
New Haven, CT 6511
Objective To obtain a Vehicle Test Engineer position in an organization with potential to expand and grow.
Bachelor’s Degree in Automobile Engineering, Skagit Valley College, Mount Vernon, WA
Vehicle Test Engineer, August 2005 – Present
General Motors, New Haven, CT
- Conducted vehicle and dynamometer tests.
- Formulated reports for the benefit of design and customer engineers.
- Outlined test plans to make sure if the products were in compliance with requirements.
- Participated in customer meetings and outlined its synopsis.
- Coordinated in evaluation trips and remote testing.
Vehicle Test Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
TRW Automotive, New Haven, CT
- Advanced test plans for homologation testing of new vehicles and power trains.
- Assisted internal engineering team, external suppliers and test labs.
- Tested the exact configuration of vehicles and the quantity of test vehicles needed for security testing.
- Formulated test reports with regard to results of testing and communicated issues noticed while testing.
- Supervised regulatory activities and monitored impact of developments.
- Outlined complete homologation package.
- Relevant experience in test advancement and instrumentation to validate system performance
- Skilled in designing complex automobile electrical systems and working across vehicle systems
- Good understanding of vehicle dynamics theory and application
- In-depth knowledge of vehicle suspension, powertrain, chassis control systems, vehicle dynamics development and testing
- Operational knowledge of coordinating with test labs with broad contacts in automotive testing field
- Proficient with DFM/DFA, FMEA, 8D, P-Diagrams and Design Reviews
- Amazing ability to resolve technical and organizational conflicts with regard to VTE subject
- Immense ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated