4639 Geraldine Lane
New York, NY 10011
Job Objective Seeking a Vibration Test Engineer position with company looking for applicants with extensive training in field of engineering.
Summary Of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience with Development and Application of acoustic material for airborne
- Profound knowledge of LDS electrodynamic shakers and Dactron vibration control and evaluation software
- Familiarity with MIL STD 810F RTCA DO-160E shock and vibration testing processes
- Immense ability to interpret test plans, engineering drawings, work requests and set up as well as design EUT vibration test fixtures
- Uncommon ability to fabricate electronic test sets.
- Solid programming and designing skills
- Superior communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
Vibration Test Engineer, August 2005 – Presents
SuperJoB.S inPlus, New York, NY
- Formulated and carried out vibration tests.
- Conducted vibration fixture design data evaluation and report outlining.
- Coordinated with project engineers on the advancement of test procedures.
- Interacted with customers, FAA and foreign certification authorities.
- Handled various other delegated tasks.
Bachelor’s Degree in Automotive Engineering, Central State University, Wilberforce, OH