3346 Heather Sees Way
Tulsa, OK 74119
[email]Job Objective To allow me to use my years of skills as a VLSI Design Engineer and to help increase the positive track record of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Solid experience in VLSI and SoC design and IP block implementation
- Skilled at developing verification plans and establish flows for regression testing and status bug tracking
- Familiarity with industry-standard circuit design and verification tools, flows and methodologies
- Strong understanding of digital and analog design and verification
- Wide knowledge about analog circuit design, I/O circuit design, Differential Amps
- VLSI Design Engineer, 2007 – Present
- Trident Microsystems, Sunnyvale, CA
- Designed and developed of electronic components.
- Planned and organized design projects or phases of design projects.
- Evaluated design options, scope out development work, and created and executed plans for chip development.
- Performed full chip & block level routing.
- Developed new high-performance ultra-low power SoC architectures.
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, 2007, Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA
601 Main Street
Objective: Seeking the position of VLSI Design Engineer in an esteemed organization.
Familiar with VHDL, Verilog, ModelSim, Leonardo Spectrum, ORCAD, MPLAB, microcontroller and microprocessor.
Hands-on experience in design schematic capture, floor planning, routing, and logic equivalency, physical and electrical verification, timing closure.
Immense ability to create schematics from rtl, and take block through
place-and-route, timing closure, verification.
Skilled at electronic semiconductor test equipment, integrated circuit design and computer aided tools for circuit or device level simulations.
VLSI Design Engineer, 2007 to till date
Valiant Communication, Inc., WA
Designed complex electronic systems using state-of-the-art methodologies and fabrication processes.
Designed complex Digital or Analog Mixed Signal blocks for the high speed VLSI circuits.
Performed debug of complex silicon issues down to the transistor level.
Involved in full chip integration and back-end verification of graphics
processors, integrated chipsets, laptop, workstation, set-top box.
M.S in Electronics Engineering, 2007
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
B.S in Electronics Engineering, 2005
Purdue University, West Lafayette
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated