4540 Hilltop Haven Drive
Newark, NJ 7102
Career Objective Seeking an opportunity to work for reputable business firm in which my skills as a Water Quality Engineer can help further the development of company.
Summary Of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in handling highly complex tasks in the area of water quality and environmental engineering
- In-depth knowledge of municipal stormwater programs and regulatory environment
- Amazing ability to work with limited supervision
- Familiarity with water quality modeling, wastewater modeling, and water quality regulatory issues
- Proficient with Water Distribution Systems and Wastewater Collection systems
- Remarkable ability to adjust fast in changing environments
- Highly goal driven and organized
- Extremely motivated to learn, change and grow
Water Quality Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Golden State Water, Newark, NJ
- Executed complicated tasks to comply with all water quality and environmental regulations within the district.
- Aided as company’s representative for all water quality and environmental programs within the district.
- Reviewed reports as well as formulated internal and external water quality and environmental reports and developed programs.
- Maintained contracts with laboratories for water quality analyses.
- Coordinated in CDPH field inspections and administered water quality technicians and other support staff.
Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Management, Hondros College, Westerville, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated