2445 Cheshire Road
Hartford, CT 6103
Career Objective To help company meet their goals and be successful while holding the position of a WiMax Engineer.
Summary Of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Wireless Network deployment, WiMax operations and System Support
- Proficient with WiMax system hierarchy and operating test equipment
- Proficiency in using WiMax network test and validation equipment – protocol analyzers, signal generators, and other diagnostic equipment
- Familiarity with IEEE 802.16 and 802.11 standards
- Wide knowledge of TCP/IP, VLAN, OSPF, SIP, UNIX, LTE: E-UTRAN, eNodeB, Network Protocols
- Huge knowledge of optical network routers and good grasp of microwave, FSO, optical networking and copper backhaul elements
- Deep knowledge of +/-24 and 48 volt DC power distribution systems
- Solid understanding of system performance and RF system optimization techniques
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
WiMax Systems Engineer, August 2005 – Present
SAIC, Hartford, CT
- Managed designing and modification of voice and data performance.
- Conducted long-term planning and provided wireless engineering support.
- Aided interdepartmental objectives and resolved system problems.
- Developed new WiMax sites and formulated network design changes.
- Analyzed status of numerous projects underway and administered wireless network.
- Assisted multiple departments and vendors.
- Supervised in-building sub-contractors.
- Carried out preventative and remedial maintenance on all equipment.
B.S in Computer Engineering, Berea College, Berea, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated