3931 Kembery Drive
Northbrook, IL 60062
Job Objective To secure a Wireless Engineer position with dependable firm seeking dedicated employees.
Summary Of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in designing wireless solution components
- Extensive knowledge of configuration of WWAN equipment and VPN architectures, 802.11 a/b/g/n and RF spectrum structure
- Deep knowledge of meter system network functions and wireless network integration principles
- Solid understanding of system topology and air interface parameters cellular technologies
- Familiarity with computer based data entry systems
- Amazing ability to configure infrastructure equipment and manage wireless systems and software
- Remarkable ability to advance site survey, installation and testing related documentation
- Superior skills of coordinating with professionals at all management levels
Wireless Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Harris Corporation, Northbrook, IL
- Conducted site surveys.
- Outlined RF solutions supporting trade needs.
- Formulated optimization practices, extension, power settings and antenna clearance.
- Acted as a Wireless Security personnel.
Wireless Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Cox Communication, Northbrook, IL
- Designed test configurations utilizing specialized test equipment.
- Handled customer issues.
- Managed devices, tools and cable inventory.
- Executed testing of fresh wireless devices.
- Formulated improvements in the established systems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, El Centro College, Dallas, TX