2854 Marshall Street
Ocean City, MD 21842
[email]Career Objective Securing a position as a Wireless Test Engineer with company who has a stable environment and room for growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in coding a Wireless Test environment
- Familiarity with wireless security protocols WEP, and WPA
- Profound knowledge of black/white box testing and Interoperability testing
- Steep knowledge of WLAN system concepts & debugging
- Proficient in WLAN standards and communications standards
- Skilled in writing test software and scripts (Perl, Python, C/C++)
- Immense capability to manage difficult situations
- Outstanding ability to assist system engineers to advance system tests
- Excellent communication and computer Skills
- Superior time-management and organizational skills
Wireless Test Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Amba Systems, Ocean City, MD
- Outlined mobile networks and troubleshot wireless hardware and software.
- Administered wireless infrastructure performance.
- Carried out extensive lab analysis and integration testing of network elements.
- Aided in infrastructure system, interface, test and integration testing.
- Formulated complete test packages.
Wireless Test Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Technisource, Ocean City, MD
- Checked Test Software to support combination.
- Managed required wireless test equipment.
- Outlined wireless test software.
- Assisted in integration, validation and troubleshooting of wireless communication system.
B.S in Electrical Engineering, Willamette University, Salem, OR
M.S in Electrical Engineering, Central Georgia Technical College, Macon, GA
601 Main Street
Objective: Looking for the position of Wireless Test Engineer in a reputed company.
Skilled at mobile device testing, CDMA knowledge, Black/White Box testing, Interoperability testing.
Proficient with tested wireless network systems, Wireless Testing, Wifi testing, Testing and configuring wireless products.
Experience on wireless security protocols WEP, WPA etc will be a big PLUS.
Hands-on skills with IP Internet protocols, Voice-over-IP technologies, SIP communication protocol and Wifi radio technologies and standards.
Wireless Test Engineer, 2007 to till date
NACCO Industries, Inc., WA
Involved in infrastructure system testing, interface testing, test analysis, integration testing, performance verification, and final system validation testing.
Conducted extensive lab evaluations and integration testing of network elements to include formal documentation of results.
Designed mobile networks and troubleshot wireless hardware and software.
Supervised and controlled wireless infrastructure performance in the areas of response, throughput and availability.
Developed complete test packages for wireless, mixed-signal devices, & SOC’s, Teradyne Catalyst /Uflex RF testers.
M.S in Computer Engineering, 2007
B.S in Electronics Engineering, 2005
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated