1862 Pretty View Lane
San Francisco, CA 94103
Objective In quest of a challenging position as an Entry Level Attorney where I can improve my skills and knowledge.
J.D. in Law, 2010
Yale Law School, New Haven, CT
GPA Score 3.6 on a 4.0 scale
- Sound client relation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of legal terminology.
- Wide knowledge of business laws and legal procedures.
- Broad knowledge of federal law and procedures.
- Immense ability to conduct legal research.
- Solid knowledge of court proceedings.
- In-depth knowledge of local laws.
AT&T – Dallas, TX
From Jan 2009 to May 2009
- Advised clients about the legal rights.
- Collected and analyzed statistics.
- Conducted investigations and documentary research.
- Prepared position papers on various legal issues.
Silver Medallion in Law and Society.
Certified Legal Assistant (CLA).