807 Heavner Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30339
Objective Obtain an Entry Level Banker position to enhance my professional skills in a dynamic and stable workplace.
B.S. in Finance, 2010
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
GPA Score 3.6 on a 4.0 scale
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Sound knowledge of accounting and finance principles.
- Wide knowledge of tools like- QuickBooks, Tally, Photoshop and PageMaker.
- Familiar with MS Office.
- Immense ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Extended ability to advise clients with regard to financial matters.
Woodforest Bank, Pearland, TX
From Jan 2009 to May 2009
- Managed all corporate financial transactions.
- Processed new account transactions.
- Collected checks and drafts deposited by customers.
- Advised clients on savings and checking accounts, investments, loans and taxes.
Horst Betz Prize
Chartered Financial Analyst Certification (CFA)
Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated