1743 Lyndon Street
Northampton, PA 18067
Objective Obtain an Entry Level Database Administrator position to enhance my professional skills in a dynamic and stable workplace.
B.S. in Computer Science, 2010
Yale University, New Haven, CT
GPA Score: 3.6
- Excellent knowledge of Database: Oracle, SQL Server and Sybase.
- Strong knowledge of Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, LINUX.
- In-depth knowledge of the relational database.
- Wide knowledge of Switches, routers and load balancers.
- Through knowledge of database architecture and program design.
- Sound knowledge of database installation and configuration.
Google, San Bruno, CA
From Jan 2009 to May 2009
- Analyzed MS SQL Server production databases.
- Assisted and supported issues related to the queries and database systems.
- Troubleshot basic software client’s LAN problems.
- Configured, installed and administrated the oracle database systems and tools.
MCDBA (Microsoft Certified Database Administrator).
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated