1831 Goldcliff Circle
Washington, DC 20200
Objective Seeking an Entry Level Dietitian position in a reputed company where I can use my educational background to develop my skills.
B.S. in Nutrition and Food Sciences, 2010
Capella University, Minneapolis, MN
GPA Score 3.8 on a 4.0 scale
- Excellent diagnostic ability.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Extended ability to counsel patients and clients about diets.
- Wide knowledge in scientific nutrition.
- Sound knowledge of dietetic and food service polices.
- Profound ability to develop nutritional plans based on the patient’s needs.
Life Time Fitness – Woodstock, GA
From Jan 2009 to May 2009
- Conducted food and nutrition programs.
- Monitored the preparation and serving of meals.
- Educated patients and families about nutrition, diet and food selection.
- Counseled diabetic and pre-diabetic patients on the illness.
The Sovereign Award
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated