1831 Goldcliff Circle
Washington, DC 20200
Objective In quest of a challenging position as an Entry Level Graphic Designer where I can improve my skills and knowledge.
B.S. in Graphic Design, 2010
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
GPA Score 3.54 on a 4.0 scale
- Excellent drawing and sketching skills.
- Wide knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Familiar with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint and Flash.
- Sound creative, design and visualization skills.
- Strong technical and artistic skills.
Infogix, Naperville, IL
From Jan 2009 to May 2009
- Designed, updated and maintained web sites for client’s.
- Created custom logos and internet websites.
- Reviewed final layouts and advised improvements as needed.
- Created the visual components of media including TV, film, magazines and advertising.
The Sterling Award
Web Graphic Design Certification
Graphic Design and Multimedia Certificate