4016 Lindale Avenue
Oakland, CA 94612
Objective Seeking an interesting and challenging role as an Entry Level Physical Therapist enabling me to utilize my education and develop new skills.
B.S. in Physical Therapy, 2010
Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
GPA Score 3.6 on a 4.0 scale
- Sound knowledge of physiology, anatomy and kinesiology.
- Excellent knowledge of physical therapy techniques.
- Solid knowledge of physical therapy principles and methods.
- Immense ability to lift and transfer patients.
- In-depth knowledge of manual therapy, tissue massage, traction and manipulation.
- Wide knowledge of human musculature skills, physiology skills and first aid skills.
Yale New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT
From Jan 2009 to May 2009
- Performed diagnostic tests and evaluated physical therapy patients.
- Assessed patient information for modifying and coordinating treatment.
- Maintained equipment used in the therapy lab.
- Analyzed and observed skin texture, bony landmarks and other anatomical structures.
Billie Hodge Award.
Physical Therapy Certification.