7865 Charles Street
Objective Seeking a challenging Audio engineer position in a well reputed organization where my knowledge is fully utilized for the growth of the organization.
- Studio sound engineering and recording techniques
- TV and film audio post production skills
- Professional music production using Pro Tools (certified) and Logic (certified)
- Joint frequency encoding
- Studio tracking techniques
- Operating System : Windows 95/98/ME/AIX
- MS Office
- Effective human relations and teamwork skills
- Trained in sound reinforcement methodology, technology and operation.
- Set up and handled recording equipments.
- Sound engineering during local events.
- Professional studio miking techniques and practices.
American University, Washington, DC-20016-8001
BS in Audio Engineering, March 2008
Achievements and Honors
Audio Engineering Society Washington DC, member.
Contributed articles for Journal of the Acoustical Society of America.