Objective Seeking a position of finance management in a reputed organization where I can use my knowledge in the field of finance as well as my innovative and theoretical skills for the growth of the company.
University of California-Berkeley, May 2009
MBA in Finance
University of California-Berkeley, May 2007
BS degree in accounting
• Strong decision making skills.
• Deep knowledge of international finance
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Immense ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Profound ability to work under pressure.
• Good presentation and organization skills
• Computer Skills: Windows, WordPerfect, PowerPoint, Word, Westlaw, Lexis-Nexus, Lotus Notes and Excel
ccountant, 2009 to present
Advance Premium Finance, Inc., California
• Provided financial advice and support to clients.
• Monitored grant revenues and expenditures, ensured data is recorded in the company’s financial accounting system.
• Monitored and examined accounts and financial records for account status.
• Reviewed and interpreted accounting and financial management policy and procedures.
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated