601 Main Street
West Van Buren
Objective Seeking a position as kindergarten teacher.
University of Chicago, March 2009
BA Early Childhood Education
University of Chicago, March 2006
Diploma Early Childhood Education
Summary of Skills:
- Substantial understanding of student’s needs and concerns.
- Strong classroom management skills.
- Compassionate attitude towards the students.
- Sensitivity to the needs and feelings of young children.
- Ability to establish a positive relationship with parents and other professionals.
- Wide knowledge of early childhood teaching principles.
- Excellent oral presentation skills.
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated