609 West Main Street
New Mexico, 87109
Objective Seeking a role of nurse practitioner in the field of nursing and serving people.
- Knowledge of diagnosing and treating patients and managing chronic conditions such as hypertension.
- Expertise in handling the patients with their problems, queries and complaints.
- Effective communicator.
- Ability to provided patient education and self care demonstration.
- Ability to manage chronic health conditions such as diabetes.
- Sound knowledge of preventive procedures such as immunizations.
Mexico State University, March 2009
B.S., Major in Anthropology and Human Development
Mexico State University, March 2007
Nursing Manager, from May 2009 to till date
Hospital Angeles del Pedregal, Mexico
- Diagnosed and treated acute illnesses, infections and injuries.
- Provided patient education and self care demonstration.
- Responsible for the hiring, train and supervising the newly joined nurses.
- Provide competent care with regards to age specifics/disease specifics.
Achievements and Honors
Basic life support certificate.
Advance cardiac life support certificate.
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated