1234 Main Court
Objective Seeking a junior sound engineer position in a post-production industry.
- Live recording
- Multitrack recording
- Recording synthesizers
- Use of compression in reducing dynamic range
- Computer languages: C, HTML
- Operation systems: Windows95/98/2000, Unix, Linux
- Knowledge of acoustic and electric guitar and bass guitar
- Good sense of timing and rhythm
- Recorded eight songs for a classical group.
- Trained in the use of RCS Selector and the Yamaha O2R digital mixing desk.
- Learned methods for communicating with clients and talent to achieve the best outcomes possible.
- Familiar with non linear recording, mixing, live sound and editing.
Institute of Audio Research, CA, March 2008
Diploma in Recording, Engineering and Production
Achievements and Honors
Member of Audio Engineering Society.
Apple Certified Technician.