4607 Amethyst Drive
Adrian, MI 49221
Job Objective Pursuing the opportunity to enhance my career by obtaining the position of Drywall Estimator with reputable company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in estimating and project management in the commercial drywall market
- Exceptional knowledge of commercial drywall, acoustic ceilings, metal stud, and framing
- Outstanding knowledge of Quick Bid and On Screen Take Off
- Familiarity with digital takeoff of metal stud framing, insulation, drywall, and acoustical ceilings
- Proficient with Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Drywall Estimator, August 2005 – Present
MultiPro Wall Systems, LLC, Adrian, MI
- Improved estimating process by implementing and maintaining tools.
- Reviewed complete estimate prior to issuing quotation and after project is completed to assess any discrepancy of actual cost versus estimated cost.
- Monitored and prepared change order. Ensured change orders are processed and documented properly.
- Prepared submittals for projects.
- Trained new Team Members on the procedures and use of the estimating system.
- Assisted with incoming and outgoing calls to generate and maintain the business.
Drywall Estimator, May 2000 – July 2005
E&K Companies, Adrian, MI
- Monitored market and technical trends and performed billing and estimating.
- Estimated on selected project to determine final material, labor, and subcontractor costs to be used in the creation of a proposal.
- Co-authored projects through the incorporation of all pertinent data needed for completion of a project.
- Reviewed and monitored construction documents and contracts before, during, and at completion of a project.
- Established qualified subcontractor bids and scope in determining contracts.
- Coordinated projects by documenting and interacting with other departments and clients for proper progress of jobs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Florida Memorial University, Miami, FL