687 Green Hill Road
Fort Smith, AR 72901
Job Objective Masonry Estimator seeking position with well-established firm searching for someone qualified and experienced in field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experiencein estimating, cost analysis, control, and engineering Masonry projects
- Thorough knowledge of Masonry and commercial building projects
- Familiarity with estimating techniques,cost control systems, building systems and components
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Tradesmen Software
- Ability toread and interpret blueprints
- Ability tocoordinate and supervise group work effort
- Ability torepresent the company on any essential matters
Masonry Estimator, August 2005 – Present
MP Masonry Serves, Fort Smith, AR
- Prepared, organized and maintained schedule of potential jobs to bid.
- Developed and maintained cost effective method to obtain bid documents and drawings.
- Analyzed and prepared job scope review and quantity survey for all potential bids.
- Calculated estimate from quantity take off to bidding to purchasing.
- Interpreted companies self performed work capabilities to develop accurate bids.
- Reviewed, submitted and distributed shop drawings.
Masonry Estimator, May 2000 – July 2005
Kforce, Fort Smith, AR
- Estimated (quantity take-offs for materials and labor) for commercial projects, industrial projects, and residential projects.
- Prepared proposal describing the specific scope of work for the estimated project; prospecting; following-up on previously estimated projects.
- Reviewed awarded projects with company manager.
- Co-authored successful bids for integration into Accounting Department.
- Monitored job schedules and durations for successful bids
- Executed submittals and approvals process for all successful bids.
- Ensured maintenance of purchase orders logs for all successful bids.
- Assisted in procurement of all Change Order Requests for jobs in progress.
High School Diploma, Cowan High School, Muncie, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated