1632 Heather Sees Way
Tulsa, OK 74105
Job Objective Career minded Painting Estimator seeking position with growing company in which to put my education, training and experience to use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in commercial paint estimating
- Sound knowledge of Commercial Waterproofing, Caulking and Damproofing
- Good understanding of the Construction Bidding Process and Construction Contracts
- Proficiency in using CAD, Digitizer, and On Screen Take-Off Software
- Familiarity with Tape, Float, Painting, Special & High performance coating applications
- Ability to take-off Finish Schedules and work with Construction Drawings
- Ability to measure, scale, either from plans and site visits
- Ability to prepare commercial painting cost estimates
Painting Estimator, August 2005 – Present
Metro Painters, Inc., Tulsa, OK
- Prepared bidding documents of public and private construction projects.
- Reviewed contract specifications and determined scope of work.
- Performedquantity take-offs from blue prints and digital format plans.
- Analyzed bidding documents, determined scope of work, performed quantity take-offs and prepared computerized estimates by developing cost assemblies and applying cost factors to the estimate.
- Executed contract administration, job submittals.
- Assisted with estimating functions of contracts in process.
Painting Estimator, May 2000 – July 2005
Madden Industrial Craftsmen, Inc., Tulsa, OK
- Assembled blueprints, materials, and other pertinent information regarding the biddenproject.
- Produced complete and accurate take-offs.
- Developed scope of work and materials budgets for each project.
- Estimated and assessed labor requirements.
- Reviewed budgets to verify accuracy of bills of materials and labor requirements.
- Prepared complete labor and material estimates.
- Coordinated activities with others involved on the projects.
- Ensured adherence to company’s policy in strong customer-service and integrity.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated