3481 Tanglewood Road
Jackson, MS 39201
Job Objective Seeking an External Evaluator position in an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in performing external evaluations and assessments for assigned projects
- Profound knowledge of evaluation design, program evaluation studies and report writing
- Outstanding knowledge of conflict prevention, transformation and resolution practices
- Familiarity with internet policy issues, cultural issues and SMART indicators
- Ability to collect, analyze and interpret qualitative and quantitative data
- Ability to complete all assigned evaluation jobs within specified budget and deadline
B & H Foto & Electronics, Jackson, MS
August 2012 – Present
- Liaised with project coordinator and developed effective evaluation strategy.
- Reviewed effectiveness of evaluation process and assisted with its final implementation.
- Prepared questionnaires, conducted interviews, and performed systematic observations.
- Obtained and evaluated all project documents, reports and data records, as needed.
- Identified operational deficiencies and assisted with improving assigned project’s development.
- Prepared and provided accurate and timely evaluation reports, with recommendations.
SCANA Corporation, Jackson, MS
May 2009 – July 2012
- Developed and utilized data collection and evaluation strategies and tools.
- Determined validity of evaluation tools and protocols and ensured their reliability.
- Planned, supervised, and conducted field visits for project evaluation.
- Organized and conducted interviews with various individuals related to assigned project.
- Handled, evaluated, and monitored all documents related to assigned projects.
- Analyzed, interpreted, and reported on data from evaluation studies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Amberton University, Garland, TX