126 Ventura Drive
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Job Objective Highly-motivated Psychological Evaluator seeking position with company in which to put my experience to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in performing psychological evaluation, diagnosis and therapeutic interventions
- Profound knowledge of child development, family dynamics and child abuse issues
- Outstanding knowledge of psychological testing and treatment methods
- Familiarity with data analysis and applicable government laws and guidelines
- Ability to conduct psychological screening and clinical interviews of patients
- Ability to select and utilize appropriate psychological tests for behavioral assessment
Burrell Behavioral Health, Santa Cruz, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Conducted psychological testing and performed in-depth psychological evaluations of clients.
- Scored psychological measures and wrote evaluation reports and feedback.
- Diagnosed and reported mental heath problemsof assigned clients.
- Prepared and implemented client-specific treatment plans and psychotherapy.
- Attended clinical staff meetings and worked with professional agencies providing medical services.
- Handled and studied client medical history, progress, and treatment information.
PSYCHWEST, Clinical & Forensic Psychology, Santa Cruz, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Performed psychological evaluations and conducted functional behavioral assessments.
- Interviewed and screened clients for diagnosis of mental health disorders.
- Examined client’s medical records and wrote assessment reports, as required.
- Planned, implemented and modified therapeutic treatment plans for clients.
- Developed and provided individualized and family-based psychotherapy.
- Liaised with treatment staff and attorney and testified in court as expert witness.
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
Sacramento City College, Sacramento, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated