784 Sharon Lane
Manchester, MO 63011
Job Objective Want to work as Transcript Evaluator and contribute towards the success and growth of your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in evaluation and verification of transcripts and reporting on outcomes
- Operational knowledge of Banner SIS, MS Office software and student administration software
- Outstanding knowledge of transfer credits review and records management
- Familiarity with data audits and report generation practices
- Ability to review transcripts and academic credentials of various educational institutions
- Ability to handle and work with confidentialinformation and records
Houston Community College, Manchester, MO
August 2012 – Present
- Conducted transcript evaluations and entered credit information into studentinformation system, in a timely manner.
- Answered all phone calls and email queries related to transfer credits and transcripts evaluation.
- Examined, verified and processed applications for admissions and paperwork for registration.
- Compiled course descriptions for review and evaluated accreditation standards of institutions.
- Contacted and liaised with various colleges for document verification and of registration issues.
- Prepared and maintained transcript evaluations, articulation reviews, and student files.
St. Louis Community College, Manchester, MO
May 2009 – July 2012
- Evaluated transcripts and determined academic accreditation status, accurately.
- Worked with and guided enrollment staff with applications and transcript evaluations.
- Educated and advised students regarding transfer issues and program requirements.
- Handled, investigated and resolved transfer credit evaluation issues.
- Prepared and maintained accurate records and filesrelated to student transcripts and evaluations.
- Developed, implemented and maintained computerized degree audit system.
Master’s Degree in English
Buena Vista University, Storm Lake, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated