232 Desert Broom Court
Closter, NJ 7624
Job Objective Searching for reputable company in which to secure a position as Computer Forensic Examiner and to becomeavaluable asset to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Proficient with standard computer forensic hardware and software
- Proficient in computer forensic analysis and data recovery
- Good understanding of network protocols, network devices multiple operating systems and secure architecture
- Extensive knowledge of personal computers and server hardware
- Ability to work independently, exhibiting sound judgment and discretion
- Strong organization and follow-up skills
Computer Forensic Examiner, August 2005 – Present
BAE Systems, Closter, NJ
- Developed and presented reports of findings, provided expert testimony and conducted a variety of crime laboratory duties.
- Performed thorough examinations of computer hard disk drives, floppy disks and other electronic data storage media.
- Preserved and copied the original media.
- Restored recoverable deleted files.
- Accessed password-protected and secured files.
- Examined boot record data, system configuration and operation command files.
- Verified the correctness of the computer’s internal clock.
Computer Forensic Examiner, May 2000 – July 2005
Forensics Consulting Solutions, LLC, Closter, NJ
- Conducted small simple to large complex examination of digital media to identify and document relevant findings.
- Produced reports using defined forensic policy, practices and procedures.
- Testified to examination process and findings.
- Acquired, collected, documented and preserved evidence from various forms of electronic media and equipment.
- Conducted quality assurance testing of Forensic Lab deliverables.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated