2664 Lyndon Street
Robesonia, PA 19551
Job Objective Seeking work as a Field Examiner where my expertise can be utilized to their fullest potential to help company meet short and long-term goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in collateral monitoring
- Expertise in determining the validity of accounts receivable, inventories and all other general ledger accounts
- Ability to identify exceptions and to analyze data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well-developed organizational and project management skills
Field Examiner, August 2005 – Present
Capital One, Robesonia, PA
- Assisted in the examinations on the books, records and operations of the prospective customers.
- Assisted in analysis of cash, accounts receivable, inventory, fixed assets, accounts payable, taxes and other general ledger accounts.
- Evaluated the customer operational procedures and reported requirements to ensure that the information being reported to the bank is properly stated.
- Identified and evaluated problem areas and made recommendations to clear deficiencies.
- Performed exams on existing customers.
Field Examiner, May 2000 – July 2005
First Business Capital Corp., Robesonia, PA
- Conducted audits to assess the value of the collateral base used to support FBCC’s outstanding loans, collateral risk and exposure.
- Assessed and evaluated the integrity of our client’s books and records, financial condition and management team.
- Evaluated and made recommendations on prospective clients.
- Performed special projects as directed by the Team Leader.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Cogswell Polytechnical College, Sunnyvale, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated