2177 Preston Street
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Job Objective Accomplished Fraud Examiner seeking full-time work with growing firm in which to use my skills and experience to aid in the growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of statistics and data analysis techniques
- Good understanding of state and federal regulations pertaining to financial fraud reporting requirements
- Familiarity with principles and practices of investigating business and compliance functions
- Ability to identify, design and implement countermeasures to stop fraud
- Excellent investigative and interviewing techniques
Fraud Examiner, August 2005 – Present
Keenan & Associates, Phoenix, AZ
- Assisted Directors to articulate and develop the program wide fraud control compliance work plan and implemented investigation strategy.
- Developed, implemented and oversaw proactive fraud control projects and monitored processes with respect to those areas set forth in the compliance plan.
- Presented live training and presentations, demonstrated strong customer focus and maintained good working relationships with management and staff.
Fraud Examiner, May 2000 – July 2005
NAES Corporation, Phoenix, AZ
- Daily planned and developed fraud control work plan on the proactive side.
- Evaluated referred complaints for existence of financial fraud.
- Prepared for examinations by analyzing prior audit reports, financial statements, budgets and other available data.
- Determined adherence of various complex financial documents with applicable regulations.
- Provided technical assistance to staff and police.
- Developed reports and made recommendations in investigations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Organizational Management, George Fox University, Newberg, OR
Master’s Degree in Organizational Management, Savannah State University, Savannah, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated