269 Masonic Drive
Rapelje, MT 59067
Job Objective Experienced Latent Print Examiner seeking position with well-established business where my skills, training and experience can be of value.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience processing evidence with chemicals in a laboratory setting
- Profound knowledge of latent fingerprint and evidence processing records
- Extensive knowledge of photographing techniques and equipment
- Familiarity with standard fingerprint classification and identification practices, techniques, and equipment
- Ability to operate automated microfilm retrieval system
- Ability to operate laboratory photographic equipment
- Ability to process and photograph latent fingerprints
- Ability to perform processing of materials for latent prints
Latent Print Examiner, August 2005 – Present
Harding Security, Rapelje, MT
- Processed various types of evidence for latent prints.
- Improved vidible latent prints.
- Compared latent prints to know impressions.
- Developed detailed reports on processes performed and results.
- Trained personnel in the area of latent prints.
- Maintained and documented the chain of custody of evidence.
- Gathered and preserved possible DNA evidence.
Latent Print Examiner, May 2000 – July 2005
Ideal Innovations, Inc., Rapelje, MT
- Examined, evaluated and made comparisons of latent fingerprints with known suspect’s inked fingerprints.
- Processed evidence for latent fingerprints.
- Received, examined and prepared evidence in the Crime Scene Investigation Laboratory.
- Packaged and sent evidence to other formal laboratories for examination.
- Maintained evidence-processing records.
- Clicked photographs of evidence concerning latent fingerprints and latent print processing.
Bachelor’s Degree in Natural Science, Ohio Dominican University, Columbus, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated