Job Objective To enhance my skills and further my career by filling the position of Bilingual Executive in well-established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of working with executives of portfolio companies to gather quarterly performance reports
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Effective customer service skills
- Excellent French and English both written and verbal
August 2007 – Present
- Managed calendars and scheduled meetings, conference calls, and business appointments.
- Handled incoming phone calls.
- Organized comprehensive travel arrangements.
- Managed and prepared expense report.
- Made reservations and registrations for business conferences and events.
- Maintained and updated files, records, and data.
- Tracked and prioritized partner’s priorities.
Volkswagen Group of America, Inc., Dearborn, MI
May 2004- July 2007
- Handled telephones route calls.
- Sorted; prioritized and distributed incoming correspondence.
- Scheduled and organized calendars.
- Assisted with the organization of company-wide events.
- Updated and maintained business files.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education
Pace University, New York, NY