4815 Morgan Street
Job Objective Qualified Client Executive seeking work with an existing company in which to put my skills and knowledge to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in an inside sales environment
- Broad knowledge of selling technology services and solutions to the federal
- Proficient in MS Office suite and internet
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to make cold call and generate a high call volume resulting in relationship-driven sales opportunities
- Ability to negotiate and close deals
CDI Corporation,Pensacola, FL
August 2007 – Present
- Developed and executed sales strategy.
- Identified, researched, and prioritized target accounts.
- Created account plans and conducted needs assessments for area(s) of responsibility.
- Prospected and generated leads.
- Analyzed and researched industry trends and performance of competitors.
- Developed customized proposals focusing on customer’s requirement.
IBM Corporation, Pensacola, FL
May 2004- July 2007
- Implemented sales strategy to promote company products and forecasted new business.
- Managed sales activity and ensured on time implementation of products and services.
- Identified and uncovered qualified opportunities.
- Developed and managed forecast and pipeline.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Kenai Peninsula College, Soldotna, AK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated