4406 Poco Mas Drive
Job Objective To obtain a position as Creative Executive with a small but dependable company where my experience can be beneficial in the growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in Communications and Advertising Industry
- Solid understanding of the B2B technology market
- Expert written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to lead client and multidisciplinary teams to deliver world class digital creative
- Ability to coach guide and develop creative personnel
- Ability to work with multiple teams agency wide
HNI Corporation,Dallas, TX
August 2007 – Present
- Developed creative strategies adhering to client objectives.
- Recruited and delegated teams as determined by the business plan.
- Established and conducted creative reviews.
- Represented and lead the creative COE at key agency summits.
- Assisted the CLTs to develop award-winning creative campaigns.
- Mentored and developed staff.
AppleOne, Dallas, TX
May 2004- July 2007
- Implemented the mission and vision of the company.
- Managed multiple projects, clients, and budgets within deadlines.
- Determined promotion, assignments, evaluations, and incentives for creative managers.
- Ensured professional growth of team members in the creative departments.
- Educated clients on features and benefits of interactive marketing.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication
San Joaquin Valley College, Visalia, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated