2148 Augusta Park
Job Objective To obtain a secured position as Customer Support Executive and so I can become a valued member of the team while moving forward with my training in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished customer service experience
- Wide knowledge in computer hardware and software applications along with experience using the Internet
- Good knowledge of networking and Customer support
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Voice Speech Communication Skills
- Ability to efficiently multitask and navigate a computerized data entry system and relevant applications
Customer Support Executive
Lucas Group,Daybrook, WV
August 2007 – Present
- Handled and resolved non-routine telephone enquiries.
- Managed resolution of complex residential business inquiries, complaints, and billing questions.
- Tracked, troubleshoot and gathered information from client.
- Resolved problems, promoted and sold products services,.
- Prepared and updated presentations, reports, and spreadsheets for clients.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Deep Springs College, Dyer, NV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated