293 Cityview Drive
Job Objective Educated and qualified Environmental Executive seeks position in a rising company where I can grow and become an asset.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience of working in specific environmental management function
- Broad knowledge of formal Environmental and EHS management systems
- Strong knowledge in international environmental legislations and standards
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills (team player), verbal and written communication, and good computer skills
- Ability to use experience and judgment to solve complex problems
Harsco Corporation,Glenolden, PA
August 2007 – Present
- Developed, reviewed and revised Company Environmental Procedures and Guidelines.
- Researched and evaluated changes and development in HSE legislations and the relevant industry codes, standards and practices.
- Planned and conducted environmental monitoring program.
- Prepared oil spill readiness plan.
- Researched and gathered EHS environmental requirements.
- Analyzed complex environmental & GHG requirements.
- Managed prospective clients through to closing deals.
Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science
Potomac College, Washington, DC, DC