3171 Milford Street
Job Objective Searching for a challenging career as Event Executive of well-established company in which to put my skills to the test.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in B2B events marketing
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong project management skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build close and trusted relationships with people
- Ability to learn, use and understand technology
Holland America Entertainment,Epsom, NH
August 2007 – Present
- Assisted with marketing campaigns and collateral.
- Managed delegate registrations, queries and requests.
- Conducted outbound calling to delegates.
- Prepared onsite delegate materials and event guides.
- Maintained and updated registration reports.
- Managed logistical situations.
- Provide customer service to events sponsors.
TriVita, Inc, Epsom, NH
May 2004- July 2007
- Planned and assisted in coordination of events and recognition.
- Administered event co-ordination after delegation by Events Manager.
- Trained and mentored staff on events procedure, production techniques.
- Maintained client and delegate confidential information during events.
- Provided transportation for visitors.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN