4519 West Fork Street
Helena, MT 59601
Job Objective To obtain a position of Executive Steward where my excellent hospitality and customer care skills can be fully utilized.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience in procurement of food and beverages for facility
- Strong knowledge of culinary bargaining agreement
- Profound knowledge of communicating with all clients
- Wide knowledge of kitchens, equipment, food production, sanitation and safety
- Ability to coordinate with management and associates
- Ability to provide optimal customer services
- Ability to schedule activities with appropriate staffing
- Ability to execute company and hotel policies
- Ability to maintain all equipment to high standards, and oversee staff
- Ability to hire, train and development of employees
- Ability to prepare budget and monitor profit and loss statements
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office applications
The Galt House Hotel, Helena, MT
August 2007 – Present
- Monitored inventory for all equipments and supplies for department.
- Supervised all services and maintained cost effectiveness.
- Managed regular communication with General Manager and Executive Chef.
- Evaluated production quality for various stewarding activities for services.
- Provided appropriate feedback to resolve all customer requirements.
- Performed research and implemented efficient processes and technology.
- Assisted in hiring process and ensured optimal quality of services.
- Developed financial budget for all short term and long term objectives.
Omni Hotels, Helena, MT
May 2004 – July 2007
- Administered everyday operations and ensured optimal level of quality.
- Supervised activities for all employees for all executive operations.
- Coordinated with executive and provided information within timeframe.
- Ensued compliance to sanitation standards and regulations.
- Maintained dish washing supplies and equipments.
- Monitored all equipments, china and silver for organization.
- Performed regular inspection of supplies and equipments as per standards.
- Prepared schedule for various activities and programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management
Atlantic Union College, South Lancaster, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated