1023 Hinkle Deegan Lake Road
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity to put my skills and training to work for your company by acquiring the position of Housekeeping Executive.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing a workforce of over multiple employees
- Broad knowledge of cleaning equipment, supplies, and chemicals
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to develop and present department action plans
- Ability to create, manage and balance departmental budgets
- Ability to communicate with employees and understand procedures
Highgate Hotels,Binghamton, NY
August 2007 – Present
- Supervised line workers ensuring compliance with established company standards.
- Trained cleaners in proper chemical usage, safety and use of all PAD equipment.
- Ensured efficient and effective productivity of subordinates.
- Maintained departmental rules and procedures.
- Advised Housekeeping on the maintenance of areas in need of repair.
- Enforced key control procedures.
Loews Atlanta Hotel, Binghamton, NY
May 2004- July 2007
- Developed and implemented systems to manage quality of housekeeping and laundry services.
- Conducts training classes regarding safety, security, department procedures and service guidelines.
- Scheduled and delegated staff’s work adhering to productivity standards.
- Handled and resolved guest requests and complaints.
- Established and maintained cost control system.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management
Gavilan College, Gilroy, CA