975 Hillcrest Avenue
Job Objective To enhance my skills and further my career by filling the position of MIS Executive in well-established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in Financial Management
- Wide knowledge of tax and other compliance implications of non-profit status
- Proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization
TimeWarner Corporate,Foxboro, MA
August 2007 – Present
- Prepared monthly Performance Status Reports.
- Collated, analyzed and documented company’s quarterly and half yearly performance details.
- Generated, maintained and analyzed Sales, Quality and Client Service reports.
- Reviewed history of current reporting.
- Monitored implementation of MIS processes and evaluated their effectiveness.
Beacon Partners, Inc., Foxboro, MA
May 2004- July 2007
- Managed information technology resources for business.
- Overseen MIS staff and delegated tasks and projects.
- Maintained and updated all details of service agreements with clients.
- Measured and developed service level targets against Best in class benchmarks.
- Performed Trend Analysis of Data and Automation of reports.
- Prepared variance reports such as Forecast vs. Actual sales.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Northcentral University, Prescott, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated