3664 Filbert Street
Fort Washington, PA19034
Job Objective Respected Production Executive seeks position where my skills would be used for the betterment of the company and its employees
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Good expertise in selling in preferably FMCG company
- Wide knowledge of Current Good Manufacturing Practices
- Proficient in Ms-Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills
Ring Power Corporation,Fort Washington, PA
August 2007 – Present
- Ensured smooth execution of daily production.
- Monitored Manufacturing Assistants attendance and enforced disciplinary procedures.
- Identified and recommended Production Process Improvement.
- Managed material flow, material usage and inventory.
- Scheduled and managed production adhering to plant objective and customer delivery.
Cahill Bros Inc., Fort Washington, PA
May 2004- July 2007
- Monitored & reviewed production, quality, machine and technical efficiencies and reporting.
- Maintained wastage as per norms.
- Planned and implemented autonomous maintenance schedules.
- Made engineering improvements and modifications to plant.
- Recruited and supervised workmen in the shop floor.
- Complied with hygienic manufacturing guidelines.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Kaskaskia College, Centralia, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated