4410 Walnut Street
Job Objective Educated and qualified Project Executive seeks position in a rising company where I can grow and become an asset
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in complex project management, team leadership, and client relationship management
- Good expertise in financial services industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding problem solving, decision making, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and coordinate cross-functional teams
IBM Corporation,Jackson, MS
August 2007 – Present
- Improved customer satisfaction targets and maximized revenue, profit exceeding growth objectives
- Identified client’s business objectives and priorities to set and implement account strategy.
- Supported the identification, development, and closure of sales efforts.
- Trained juniors and clients on bank strategies, and best practices.
- Managed execution of large-scale technical banking engagements.
- Defined, developed consulting industry solutions.
AT&T, Jackson, MS
May 2004- July 2007
- Organized and supported project activities ensuring timely delivery and within the determined budget.
- Assisted in cost benefit analysis and identification of key deliverables, and quantifiable returns on investment.
- Identified risks and recommended solutions to eliminate risks.
- Established project objectives and delegated assignments to staff.
- Prioritized staff work load (vendor and internal).
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Alderson-Broaddus College, Philippi, WV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated