2484 Kelly Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
Job Objective To seek an Autocad Expert job in your company and use my abilities to enhance and grow with the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in documenting and designing using AutoCAD
- Sound knowledge of architecture software and CAD
- Profound knowledge of presentation and excel
- Ability to communicate and resolve issues
- Ability to complete various projects within timeframe
- Ability to develop AutoCAD drawings and equipments
- Ability to coordinate with various team members
- Ability to complete various international Cad projects
Nelson Staffing, Charlotte, NC
August 2007 – Present
- Managed design layouts and prepared various new parts.
- Evaluated all assemble instructions for all new and existing products.
- Developed various 3D models for presentations.
- Provided real time design consultation with help of online medium.
- Coordinated with prospective clients and assisted in sales of products.
- Administered logistics and shipping for all products.
- Maintained documents for all domestic and international projects.
- Installed various construction equipments and renovation equipment as well.
Prevailance, Inc., Charlotte, NC
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed efficient drawing packages as per presentation standards.
- Prepared various elevations and perspectives with help from AutoCAD.
- Coordinated with interior designers and architects for projects.
- Designed reflected ceiling and electrical plans.
- Developed site plan drawings as per dimensions and layouts.
- Ensured compliance to all municipal ordinances and state guidelines.
- Utilized AutoCAD and prepared drafts for various activities.
- Maintained various projects within required timeframe on software system.
Master’s Degree in Architecture
Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
D’Youville College, Buffalo, NY