1207 Science Center Drive
Coeur D Alene, ID 83814
Job Objective To use my skills as Communications Expert and acquire a position within your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in developing content for various communication mediums
- Huge knowledge of maintaining public relations for organization
- Deep knowledge of data management and assessment
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, PhotoShop, InDesign, blog production, podcast production
- Ability to multi task and prioritize work
- Ability to articulate various programs and policies
- Ability to communicate technical information for layman
- Ability to coordinate with various population
- Strong leadership and communication skills
Protech Systems Group, Coeur D Alene, ID
August 2007 – Present
- Developed various reports for all communication projects.
- Maintained visual record of all findings such as charts and graphs.
- Coordinated with media and marketing teams for all press conference.
- Participated in informational meetings as per USAID guidelines.
- Provided support to all technical personnel for various communication products.
- Organized visits to project sites and provided photo coverage.
- Maintained online content for website for internal and external websites.
- Developed various snapshots and practical articles for print mediums.
SRA International, Coeur D Alene, ID
May 2004 – July 2007
- Supervised efficient working of clerical staff members.
- Provided program counseling for all communication associate programs.
- Supervised all community service activities.
- Determined and maintained student advisement files and prepared activity reports.
- Participated in various workshops to schedule courses efficiently.
- Provided all required information to students for curriculum.
- Monitored student performance and resolved all customer issues.
- Coordinated with academic staff members to select appropriate courses.
Master’s Degree in Communications
Colorado Mountain College, Glenwood Springs, CO
Bachelor’s Degree in Communication
Haverford College, Haverford, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated