531 Ben Street
East Lansing, MI 48823
Job Objective To become a part of your growing company as Demolition Expert.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in administering demolition and risk assessments
- Deep knowledge of modern office procedures and policies
- Huge knowledge of hazardous materials abatement
- Ability to monitor and anticipate all results
- Ability to multi task and prioritize work
- Ability to communicate with all clients
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering specifications
- Excellent negotiating skills and trouble-shooting solutions
- Ability to coordinate labor, equipment, tools and supplies
- Ability to make efficient business decisions
- Ability to prepare estimate for demolition activities
URS Corporation, East Lansing, MI
August 2007 – Present
- Managed efficient disposable of waste products through lighting it.
- Assisted to demolish waste through loading trucks and transporting it.
- Administered storage of all rejected products into bunkers.
- Monitored disposal products stored in open and poured counteracting agents.
- Maintained and sorted materials in separate rubber containers.
- Ensured compliance to all safety regulation to demolish waste products effectively
- Assisted to dispose of all explosive wastes in appropriate area.
Engility Corporation, East Lansing, MI
May 2004 – July 2007
- Supervised activities of all local engineers for various demolition activities.
- Administered all demolition processes for disposable products.
- Coordinated with various organizations for demolition processes.
- Participated in various conferences and presentations.
- Designed and evaluated proposals of demolition activities and inspected facility.
- Developed reports for disposal products and maintained technical expertise.
- Provided technical support to all strategic analysis and performed site surveys.
- Designed demolition plans and developed sequences and timeline.
Master’s Degree in Engineering
East Georgia College, Swainsboro, GA
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Methodist University, Fayetteville, NC