1141 Lena Lane
Jackson, MS 39201
Job Objective To become a part of your growing company as Product Expert.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in monitoring vendor sales and maintain product expertise
- Outstanding knowledge of sales processes and metrics
- Remarkable knowledge of competitive activities
- Ability to communicate technical issues for all audiences
- Ability to maintain databases for products
- Ability to communicate with all clients
- Ability to monitor technical client base
- Solid understanding of various brand product and services
JCPenney, Jackson, MS
August 2007 – Present
- Developed professional relationship with customer to identify sales opportunity.
- Provided timely response to all client requests efficiently.
- Coordinated with marketing, sales and management team to provide internal support.
- Assisted clients to resolve all product issues.
Igloo Products Corp, Jackson, MS
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided information to customers for all latest trends.
- Prepared reports for al sales activities and competitor activities.
- Provided training to subordinates to ensue achievement of all sale objectives.
- Maintained relationship with customers to facilitate growth.
- Facilitated product development projects and gained approval from customers.
- Administered all production activities and provided customer support.
- Ensured achievement of all sales objectives for products.
- Forecasted sales activities and trends for individual market.
Master’s Degree in Business Management
Santa Barbara Business College, Santa Barbara, CA
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
Snow College, Ephraim, UT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated