384 Jett Lane
Santa Monica, CA 90404
Job Objective To obtain an Artisan Baker position in a company that provides an open environment with many opportunities for continuous growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in providing artisan bakery services
- Profound knowledge of baking procedures and basic mathematical concepts
- Outstanding knowledge of governmental health, hygiene, and safety guidelines
- Familiarity with inventory management and customer service practices
- Ability to interact with all customers and coworkers, in a positive manner
- Ability to interpret and follow company policies and food recipes, accurately
Wildflower Bread Company, Santa Monica, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Followed production schedule and determined needed variety and quantity of baked products.
- Prepared, rolled, proofed, and baked the bread dough, according to recipe.
- Cleaned and sanitized bakery premises, equipments, utensils, and counters, properly.
- Delivered high quality bakery goods and provided exceptional customer service to the clients.
- Monitored and maintained the inventory level of all needed supplies.
- Interpreted and followed established safety and sanitation regulations, as applicable.
Giant Eagle, Santa Monica, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Interacted with customers and recommended relevant bakery products to them.
- Baked and decorated a variety of artisan baked-products such as breads cookies, and croissants.
- Developed new designs for baked items and customized the client’s order, as needed.
- Ordered, managed, and tracked the inventory-level of all required supplies.
- Created and maintained accurate production reports, on a daily basis.
- Interpreted and complied with governmental guidelines on food safety and sanitation.
Associate Degree in Bakery Science
Western Piedmont Community College, Morganton, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated