1896 Indiana Avenue
Wahiawa, HI 96786
Job Objective A well organized Beverage Server seeking a job in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in beverage and dining services
- Profound knowledge of wine, beer and cocktails
- Exceptional knowledge of menu items
- Skilled in operating POS system
- Familiarity with all state and local liquor laws
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods
- Ability to follow restaurant policies
- Ability to handle and count large sums of cash and coin
- Ability to provide exceptional customer services
- Excellent organization and communication skills
Table Mountain Casino, Wahiawa, HI
August 2007 – Present
- Prepared and delivered beverage orders as per bar standards.
- Addressed customer queries promptly.
- Maintained the work stations clean and organized.
- Seated customers and obtained their orders.
- Checked customer ID to verify their legal age for drinking.
- Coordinated with Supervisors, Bartenders and kitchen staffs to ensure smooth restaurant operations.
- Ensured that the gaming area was kept neat.
- Assisted in bar maintenance activities.
Cache Creek Casino Resort, Wahiawa, HI
May 2004 – July 2007
- Greeted and seated customers in a courteous manner.
- Recommended special menu items to customers.
- Obtained and delivered beverage orders in a prompt manner.
- Promoted bar products to customers.
- Followed cost-control procedures established by hotel management.
- Processed customer payments effectively.
- Answered customer questions regarding ingredients, garnishes and preparation procedures.
- Cleaned and arranged tables for next meal.
Associate Degree in Hospitality Management
Bristol Community College, Fall River, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated