654 Fincham Road
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Job Objective A talented Church Hostess with great hospitality skills and customer service experience looking for a job in a well known organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in supervising dining activities in the church
- Thorough knowledge of food service techniques
- Deep knowledge of health and sanitation laws
- Familiarity with event management operations
- Good understanding of budget preparation activities
- Amazing ability to assist in menu planning
- Immense ability to maintain records of supplies and expenses
- Outstanding ability to stand and walk for long periods
Group Management Services, Los Angeles, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Provided service trainings to kitchen staffs and servers.
- Purchased food supplies as needed.
- Performed inventory control activities.
- Arranged banquet halls for special events
- Assisted in setting-up tables and chairs in the dining hall.
- Managed repairs and replacements of kitchen equipment.
- Followed safety policies at all times.
TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Los Angeles, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Planned nutritious menus for special events at church.
- Hired staffs for food preparation and serving.
- Managed procurement and storage of food products.
- Assisted in expense control activities.
- Developed kitchen maintenance and cleaning schedules.
- Worked with volunteers to provide hospitable guest services.
- Coordinated with outside caterers when needed.
- Coordinated with event planner for weddings and receptions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Communication
Belmont University, Nashville, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated